21 September 2010

Customize Your Whole Year! With Kreddible Trout Photography!

The marketing gurus here at Kreddible Trout Photographic Enterprises have informed me that these days people desire a uniquely personalized consumer experience. They tell me that in order to actualize positive monetary stimulation here at KTP I need to engage my PCB (potential client base) with a genuinely dynamic marketing enticement.

After a short thrashing with my belt they begun speaking human again and it boiled down to this:

CUSTOMIZED 2011 CALENDARS!



Some die hard fans may remember this scheme from last year but this year it's been revamped enough for me to call it BETA. How does it work? What the heck is it? Well, simple: you get to pick any 12 of your most favoritest Kreddible Trout Photographs and I compile them into a calendar which will be individually titled to you!

Say for example your name is... oh I dunno... Wayne Gretzki and you order a calendar from me. I might title the calendar:  Wayne Gretzki's 2011 Calendar! (wow, am I asking to be sued by a childhood hero?)
Ok, well try this: your name is Francis Corbo LeNoy, I might call the calendar: 

The Year 2011 According to Francis Corbo LeNoy.

Now, what makes this really fun for you kids playing at home is that you not only get to choose images from my website, but from any of the other photo sharing sites I frequent. Like something of mine you see on redbubble? How's about JPGmag? Do I even have a Flickr account? If you can find a page from my very first geocities site and see something on there that you like... well, you'd need a time machine to do that because geocities closed down last year. (If you have a time machine... please let me know. I have some time/space theories I'm curious to try out.) And if you want you can even choose the month each picture goes with! Or just leave it to my artistic discretion. Whatever you want. 1000% customizable!  Just email me a list of your choices and lemme at it! *The only limitation is that I can not include portraits, nudes or wedding shots for obvious reasons.

These swank, stylin calendars are produced and shipped through redbubble right to your door! Printed on high quality satin art paper (heavier paper for the cover) with a hanger & white coil wire binding. Think of it as a time management app for your iWall! (Or, like me, you can think of it as a pretty calendar.)


$35 (CAD) plus S&H gets you your very own, personalized calendar! Just like Hypothetical Gretzki!

No comments:

Post a Comment