29 April 2010

Tommy Lick-a-Trout.

One of my old friends from high school (Chateauguay, Quebec) lives in San Diego. His name is Tommy Kitsos. He is a rock and roller. But for real. I'm a rocker, but he makes the rock and roll for folks like me to rock too.
Rock.
His band is called The Night Marchers. Rock.
Tommy and I have known each other for over twenty years. We worked at the same restaurant back home. He kicked me out of the second (and last) rock & roll band I was in, Grime. He's such a bad ass. I mean, he smokes cigarettes and everything. STILL.
It was Tom's birthday yesterday and I'm leaving San Diego tomorrow so we decided to hook up for a coffee & so's I could give him a birthday gift. The gift of photographic art. The gift that keeps on giving.
Even though he kicked me out of that band that time... I still wish I could have spent more time hanging out with Tommy. He's a good guy for a bad ass.

I took a picture of us in our aging glory. This is that picture:


It's obvious why his nickname in college was 'Tommy The Tongue'. Mine was just 'Nostrils'.

More tour info later on folks... calm down... have some dip.

Say 'goodnight' Troutie.
'Goodnight Troutie'.

No comments:

Post a Comment